Thursday, April 1, 2010

drill, Barack,drill revisited

Yesterday I think i may have oversimplified my view that Obama's decision to open up some offshore drilling was politically brilliant. I still hold that belief but I am concerned that he is going to be left alone in the center.
The left is mad because this is an issue they(myself included) stand against. While on the right side of the aisle, Barack Obama is an issue they stand against. I truly believe that anything short of switching parties is not good enough for the GOP.

I know i may seem a little leery of a strong opinion or declaration for a political blogger but in the wake of health care I'm going to be slow to question Barack Obama, and his team, on how to maneuver. I'm sure I'll have more on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment